Friday, March 30, 2012

LIVING IN CHAOS

It's been a while since my last post.

Long story, short...baseball season has officially begun here.  Add that to updating the kitchen, adding some trim in the living room, getting new furniture and switching some kiddos rooms around and I am just plain wore out.

Our house is a complete disaster while trying to get everything in order.  Which is taking longer than expected due to not being able to pick the perfect orange for my buffet, the rug I ordered suddenly becoming unavailable and the bookshelves being an inch too wide...UGH!!!  Nothing seems to be in it's proper place and it's starting to drive me crazy. 

I have a sewing to do list a mile long and haven't managed to get anything done.  I am hoping to get a dent in a quilt I am working on this weekend in between soccer games, baseball games and practices.  It has to be done by next weekend so wish me luck!


On a happy note, I couldn't be happier with the new furniture & I got my DP quilt back from Natalia (over @ Piece N' Quilt) and I am in LOVE with it!  Her quilting is absolutely amazing!!!  Can't wait to get the binding on!  I will post about it soon, along with lots of pics, but for now here is a sneak peek.

(picture courtesy of  Natalia)

Hope your weekend is amazing!
Smiles~Beth


1 comment:

Kristie said...

Beth! I hope your week improves! Sometimes everything falls apart like that , doesn't it? Hang in there!