Monday, September 12, 2011

OVERWHELMED

Lately there seems to be LOTS to do around here.  Trying to keep up with the boys' school & sports schedules, dreaded everyday housework and sewing projects, I am overwhelmed.  Do you ever feel that way?

I am hoping that making some lists and getting a little more organized (along with spending less time reading my favorite blogs and browsing Pinterest!!!)  I will be able to start knocking some things off my lists and feel a little less stressed about it all. 

I am off to sew these little guys on t-shirts.


Hope you have a happy Monday!
Smiles
~Beth

3 comments:

Nora said...

I know the feeling, at some point everyday, I want calgon to take me away, or momentarily have a form of O.C.D just the must for organization . Hope it gets better sew a way you little butterfly;)

bethanndodd said...

A calgon bath would be nice! I sometimes wish an O.C.D bug would bite me and get me going too ;)
Thanks, Nora.

Shanea said...

Please know that you are not alone! I have had a hectic week/ back to work season and you know what I have added to my massive list? Read blogs. Crazy, crazy but it does bring me happiness ;) Let me know how the organization goes...you may even motivate me!