Wednesday, September 7, 2011

PRETTY IN YELLOW

I was asked by a friend (and great photographer!!) to make a ruffled romper for use during photo shoots.  You know, the ones you see all over blogland and etsy.  I followed this tutorial by Melissa over at Sew Like My Mom and used some  adorable fabric I ordered from rufflefabric.com. Since the fabric is already perfectly ruffled it came together rather simply.  I couldn't resist making a flower head band to match!Personally, I don't think little Miss "A" could have been any cuter in it!

Photo courtesy of April from A Yost Photography
Thanks to April for the great photo and to little Miss "A" for modeling it so well!

Linking up to~
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!



Sumo's Sweet Stuff

Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party

 
Smiles
~Beth

3 comments:

WhyCuzICan said...

What a sweet romper, and your little Miss Model is adorable too!

Thanks for sharing :D

Visiting from Tatertots & Jello Linky Party,
~Suzanne in NW Illinois

oops! said...

Adorable! I love that you are so generous in sharing your tips!

Cassandra said...

Just gorgeous :) I haven't been able to source the ruffle fabric here in Australia yet... though I haven't looked THAT hard. lol... perhaps I should get onto that, looks fantastic!