Thursday, September 27, 2012

MY MAD FOR PLAID BAG

A fellow 'soccer mom' was carrying the cutest bag last week.  I knew that she dabbles in sewing and couldn't help but ask her if she made it.  She did! (I was not surprised one bit, she is very talented).  The pattern came from a book she has and she was kind enough to share it with me.  Isn't she sweet :)   

I used this lovely little bundle of 2 Denyse Schmidt prints (from her JoAnns line) and a simple navy & white dot I got at my local quilt shop.

 
I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!


Happy Thursday to all!

Smiles~Beth


3 comments:

Karen said...

Your bag is so cute! I love the addition of the polka dots with the plaid. Looks great!

Andrea said...

Love it! And it matches your shoes too.

Kelli said...

I LOVE this bag! Great job, Beth!