Monday, December 20, 2010

THE COUNTDOWN:5

It's 5 days before Christmas and I am still working on gifts.  I still have at 15 things to make (who needs sleep, right?).  There is a pile of fleece just waiting to become snuggies comfy blankets with sleeves. 

My boys have been asking for one since they came out.  Personally, I think they are silly but I know they will love them.  My sister promises that her boys will love them too (I sure hope so!).  I didn't find much info on how to make them on the internet so I may just have to do a tutorial after the Holidays are over :)  I  have 9 to make.  I am hoping to get at least 4 of them done by days end...wish me luck!

How are you doing with your Christmas projects?  Have you gotten your shopping done yet? Are all of your gifts wrapped (we haven't wrapped 1...yikes!) 

Smiles
~Beth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, for one, loved my Beth-made Christmas shirt. Thanks!