Friday, December 10, 2010

WHAT A MESS!

I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post!  Life sure has been busy around here.  Luckily, noone has been ill.  We are just busy.

This week the hubby and I decided to work on moving the boys downstairs.  2 of them already shared room but the oldest monster always seemed to end up in one of his little monster's brother's beds.  A great friend of mine gave me a great idea (thanks Terra!!)  Why not put all of the boys in the room downstairs (previously a play room/sewing room).  Doing so would give the boys their own play area and me my very own sewing room (oh my, do I have WAY too much fabric).  I should just admit right now that I am an addict.  There, I said it.  I am a fabricholic.  I digress.  Over the past few weeks I have been attempting to clean out the 3 rooms involved in this task.  I took pictures of the process but can't seem to find the card they are on (I really need to find that!).   Anyway, here is a pic of our little monsters sleeping in their new room.  Sorry, the pic is very dark.  They were sleeping afterall and I didn't want to turn the light on.


There is still alot of work to be done like painting the room a more neutral color and hanging things on the walls but they don't seem to mind.  They are just happy to all be in the same room together...who knew?

My sewing room is going to take a while to get into shape.  Here is what it looks like now...YIKES!



I know, I know, it is a disaster area.  The room will stay the light blue it was when Monsters 2 & 3 where in there.  It's kinda relaxing (which I need!).  I will get to the organizing and hopefully destashing over the next few weeks.  For now I am just going to have to try and ignore the mess until after my sister's baby shower and Christmas.  There is just too much other stuff to do (like sew, sew, sew!).  Oh, and finish up my Holiday shopping!

What have you been up to over the past couple of weeks?

Smiles
~Beth

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That is the PERFECT room for them. I bet they LOVE IT! I am so glad you will get your sewing room. Can't wait to see it when you get it all organized...you are wonderful!

I hope the shower went GREAT today. You did some VERY amazing things for your sister. AND that cupcake was DIVINE!!! I love the mint cookie at the bottom!!! YUMMO!!!

Angie said...

Thank you for posting these pictures, they make me feel much better about my life!