Monday, December 27, 2010

SNOWMAN SHIRT TUTORIAL

Hello friends!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday.  Ours was filled with family, fun and memories.  We are now enjoying the calm after such a busy few days.  

I made my littlest monster this adorable snowman shirt a couple of weeks ago.


He loves it (if you couldn't tell).  I thought it would be fun to share it with you.  It is the season for giving after all.   I had good intentions of getting it posted to you before Christmas but, well, I ran out of time.  So, here it is now.  A simple and quick snowman shirt tutorial...enjoy!

Things you need:


White shirt
Black cotton fabric scraps
Orange cotton fabric scraps
White cotton fabric scraps
Pellon Wonder-Under  (you can find this at Hobby Lobby or Joann, by-the-yard or in a package as shown in link)
Sharp scissors
Pencil
Disappearing ink pen
Iron
Heat n' Bond fusible stabilizer (optional...you can find this at Hobby Lobby or Joann, by-the-yard or in a package as shown in link)
Coordinating thread (optional)
Free template (below)
 
Right click, save to computer, then print from saved document.

The big cirlcle is for the eyes (black fabric)
The small circle is for the eyes (white fabric~2) & for the button mouth (black fabric~5)

Now, you can find all of the details on how to make your own by using my Turkey Shirt Tutorial.
I would love to see pics of your snowman shirts when your done!  If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  Have fun!
Smiles
~Beth

No comments: