Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to all of my blogger friends!!!  You have truly made 2010 a great year for me.  I can't wait to get to know you better in 2011!

It wouldn't be a new year without resolutions so here are some of the things that I am going to work this year.
     1. Balance.  This is my first priority.  I definately need to find a good balance between everyday life things (like laundry, etc), my kiddos, my hubby, family time and "me" time (sewing, blogging, etc.)  
     2. Health.  I will be turning 35 this year (yikes!!).  I really need to make an effort to live a healthier life.  And not just with food and excercise.  I want to have healthier relationships, both in the physical world and the spiritual world. 
     3. Quilts.  I want to make mostly quilts this year.  I enjoy making them so much but only made a few in 2010.  This year my monsters will definately get their own (and me too!).

Hopefully during the process of finding better balance and health I will set a good example for my boys. 

If you have a resolution or have set any goals for 2011 I would love to hear about them.  Whatever they are I wish you the best!

Smiles
~Beth

No comments: