Monday, January 17, 2011

ONE THING ONE WEEK CHALLENGE : 6

It's that time again!  Amy from Amy's Creative Side has challenged her readers to choose 1 thing (big or small, old or new) to accomplish in 1 week.  She even has something to keep us motivated (hint: it involves fabric!)  You can read about it more here.

My goal is to machine quilt my nephew's baby quilt.   I finished piecing the back last night and will hopefully get it basted by day's end.   Since Connor is due to arrive on February 4th Amy's challenge came at a perfect time for me...thanks, Amy!
 <><>
quilt top
 
quilt back

 I hope you will join in on the fun and get something crossed off your "to do" list.  If you do, be sure to let me know!

Smiles
~Beth

5 comments:

Mallory B. said...

Oh my gosh, Beth! I love all of your fabric choices. You have such an eye for color and pattern combinations.

bethanndodd said...

Thanks, Mallory!!! This one was fun to put together!

Unknown said...

What an awesome quilt!!!!! I may have to get with you for a couple for my kiddos!

bethanndodd said...

Thanks, Jana! As much as I love making quilts, I am not making any for commission just yet. My kiddos need their own first! After that, I am all yours ;o)

Unknown said...

Sounds good - I will be waiting! Cant wait to see your creations!