Tuesday, August 14, 2012

IMPROMPTU~SHAKING THE DUST OFF

With school starting back up tomorrow and our summer winding down I have found a little time to wipe the dust off my Janome and sew a little. 

Remember way back in May when I cut fabric for Nathan's quilt?  Well, I still haven't gotten it done but I have managed to turn some of these 9-patch blocks




into these


I am using a the Impromptu quilt pattern by Rachel Griffith of P.S. I Quilt.  It's taking me a little longer than I thought but mostly because I changed up the pattern just a bit.  I have only 3 of 13 of these blocks finished.  I am hoping to get at least 3 more done by Friday.

Hope everyone is enjoying what is left of summer.
Smiles~Beth


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE this block! I think your quilt is going to turn out way cute. I hope you get some time to work on it!