Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A LOOK AT MY DESIGN WALL

Ever since I finished my littlest monster's quilt I have been getting requests from the other 2 monsters for quilts for their beds as well. 

My oldest monster recently got a new bed and freshly painted walls.  I think some new bedding will finish it off perfectly.

So, here is a look at what I have so far.

Add caption
I am using the Impromptu pattern by Rachel @ PS I Quilt but changing it up a bit with the color blocking.  Nathan wanted some red.  I think it will add just enough color when it's all done. 

What are you working on?

Smiles~Beth

1 comment:

Kat said...

I think the little pops of red are great -- just enough to add some pizzaz without being overwhelming. Are you already brainstorming about what the 3rd monster will get on his bed? :-)