Tuesday, May 1, 2012

IT'S ABOUT TIME! ALL STAR QUILT FINISHED!!

I honestly can't believe it's been a month since my last post.  I don't have too much to report other than life is just busy.  In between soccer and baseball I have managed to make a few things.  Nothing too exciting, a few baby things and fabric trash bags for the car.  I did finally finish up my littlest monster's All Star quilt though...hooray!!!  If you are new here, it has taken me almost 2 years to get this baby done (horrible, I know!).  Not because it was difficult to piece together but simply because I kept putting it at the bottom of my list.  I am so relieved to have it crossed off my list!



You can see more pics of the back here.

My first scrappy binding

I had it quilted in a loop & star design.  I just love it.  Not only does it go with the theme of the fabric, it also goes along with another nickname I have for Adam...my Little Star :). 

Linking up to the fabulous Crazy Mom Quilts blog for Finish it up Friday fun.

The fabric I used is All Star by Riley Blake and you can find  the free zigzag pattern by Crazy Mom Quilts here.

Smiles~Beth

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Yay, Beth! This turned out fantastic. I love the borders, the quilting, the binding...the whole deal! Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done, and for moving this from the wip pile to the completed list!