Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1st DAY OF SCHOOL

HaPpY 1st DaY oF ScHooL!!!

It's that time of year again!  ALL of the boys started school today.  Yep, even my baby Adam!  I can't believe he is in Kindergarten (sniff, sniff).  I also can't believe that Nathan is in 6th grade!  (When did get old enough to have a 6th grader!)  

Sam (3rd grade), Adam (K), Nathan (6th grade)
My favorite pic of the day!

Although I am enjoying a quiet house right now I have to admit that I miss them already.  I even shed a few tears when thinking about what a big brave boy Adam was this morning (insert a very proud Mama!!).  It's also Nathan's last year at his Elementary School (he has gone there since Kindergarten).  It's going to be a school year full of firsts and lasts for us.  (Uh oh, I feel more tears coming on).

Whether your children already began their school year or they will in the upcoming weeks or they are homeschooled,  we wish you a wonderful first day!!!

Smiles
~Beth


No comments: