Monday, August 8, 2011

SETTING A GOAL

I have been working on my littlest monster's {aka: Adam} quilt for over a year now.  It seems that I easily push quilts aside so I can make other things, like birthday presents and teacher appreciation gifts.  Well, it's time to get his quilt done!  And now I have the perfect motivation.  Riley Blake is having a contest {you can read all of the details here}.  It ends on August 17th so I am setting a personal goal to finish it by then {I had better get busy!}.   

Do you have anything that needs to get finished?  I challenge you to set a personal goal for yourself.  It doesn't have to be crafty, it can be anything.  Maybe you have been wanting to clean out a closet or simply hang up some pictures.  I would love to hear about it and at the end of the month we can share what we accomplished. 

Smiles
~Beth

2 comments:

Cathy (cdc) said...

This is insanely crazy I just spent a good time this morning setting some quilting goals. I plan to post them sometime this week on my blog since this week the sewing room is a guest bedroom. Great minds do think alike!

Shanea said...

You can do it!! I have a few goals that I need to accomplish before the summer ends...and boy do I hear the clock ticking!