Thursday, December 8, 2011

SUNKISSED QUILT {IN PROGRESS}

With Christmas only 16 days away (are you kidding me?!) I am beginning to worry a little bit about getting all of my "made" gifts complete.  First on my long list is to finish my Blogger's Block~a~Palooza QAL quilt.  I started it in January of this year with the intention of giving it to my Grandma for her birthday (which was in August!).  It is now going to be her Christmas gift.  I pieced the back together earlier this week and finished up the very simple quilting yesterday.   I will hopefully get the binding sewn on the front today so I can begin handstitching the back during any down time this weekend. 

Front

Back

I will post more pics once it's finished.

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!
Smiles~Beth

1 comment:

Terra said...

It looks beautiful! Your Grandma will love it!