Wednesday, January 4, 2012

AN OZ TOTE BAG

My mother-in-law is going to Hawaii in February.  I know, what a lucky lady.  For Christmas, she asked that I make her a special bag to take along on the trip.  Originally she wanted me to use a Hawaiian print but I couldn't find any I liked.  Plus, I thought it might make her look too 'tourist-y'.  Luckily I have quite a bit of stash (ok, so I might be a fabric hoarder) and was easily able to locate (what I think is) the perfect print, Oz Poppy Field in black by Sanae for Moda.


3 pockets great for water bottles, keys, etc.  1 pen pocket
Lining is Robert Kaufman Kona cotton in grey & Oz Flower Basket in red

Zippered pocket
Pocket lining fabric is It's A Hoot Eggs by Momo for Moda

I was happy to make this special bag for a very special lady.  Looking forward to seeing pics of it in Hawaii too!

Linking up with
HookingupwithHoH

Smiles~Beth

1 comment:

Kristie said...

You are right, this is the PERFECT fabric, Beth! Great bag :)