Sunday, January 1, 2012

A NEW YEAR!

Well, another year has flown by!  I honestly can't believe it.  2011 brought our family many blessing and some fabulous memories.  Of course, there were the occasional bumps in the road but they only made us stronger (or just caused me a few more gray hairs...ha!!). 

This is usually when I would set a few resolutions for myself.  This year is no exception but I prefer to call them goals instead.  I will continue a few from last year like eating healthier and being more active (I got a little off track over this long Christmas break!).  I will also try to get more quilts done.  I have several WIP's that are going straight to the top of my list!

I hope your New Year is off to a fabulous start!

We brought in our New Year celebrating another Christmas and then playing Catch Phrase with my in-laws and our nieces and nephews.  It was perfect! 



Do you have any new goals for 2012?

Smiles~Beth


1 comment:

Cathy (cdc) said...

Happy New Years to you as well. I will be cleaning out the extra stuff around the house and finishing some UFOs.