Monday, January 2, 2012

EPIC MONSTERS ROBOTS & MORE {FOR CHRISTMAS}


I hope everyone is having fun so far in 2012!

I had wanted to get pics posted of these before Christmas but just getting them done was a big enough accomplishment for me...ha! 

For Connor

For Brandon

For Kyle~made with my Silhouette and Silhouette fabric ink

For Luke

For Patrick (he specifically asked for a robot shirt)
Made with Silhouette orange_robot_C00080_31857
& heat transfer vinyl
For Gage
made with my Silhouette & Silhouette fabric paint

For Logan

For Cole
For Owen
For the hubs :)
Made with my Silhouette & Silhouette fabric ink

I will be posting more Christmas gifts this week!

Smiles~Beth

2 comments:

charlotte said...

Love the go ask your mother shirt the best! The others are very cute too.

Shanea said...

I love them, especially EPIC :) Cute gifts!