Monday, February 13, 2012

MY BABY IS 6 TODAY!!

Today we are celebrating my littlest monster's birthday.  He is 6!  I honestly can't believe it. It seems like yesterday we were blessed with our 3rd son.  Whom I thought for sure was a girl until 2 weeks before he was born.  It was about then I started having dreams that I gave birth to another boy but insisted on wrapping him in a pink blanket and telling everyone he was a girl (don't worry, I didn't really do that.  They were just dreams!).  I think my subconscious was trying to prepare me ;).  Of course, nothing could have truly prepared me for this little guy.


He was the perfect addition and was (and still is!) what made our family complete. 

Some of the things I love about him are:
Those freckles!!!
That smile
His laugh (I wish I could bottle it up!)
His love for his brothers (he absolutely adores them despite the all of the tattling lately)
The 110% effort he puts towards everything he tries
His independence (even though it breaks my heart a little to see how fast he is growing up)
His passion for baseball (I just love to watch him play!)
That he doesn't know how little he is for his age and NEVER lets it him hold him back
He never leaves for school without giving me a great big hug & kiss :)
His stories (he never seems to run out of things to say!)

HaPPy BirTHdAy to my Little Star!
I love you lots!!!

We get to hang out all day together due to a snow day...YAY!

No comments: