Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A VALENTINE'S SHIRT {FOR ME}

As soon as I saw this adorable little dress over @ Make It Love It I knew I wanted to make a ruffily heart too.  I figured I wouldn't be able to convince any of my boys to wear it so I made one for myself ;)  The only difference is that I put mine on a shirt rather than making a dress (just happened to have a plain tee laying around...bonus!).


Add caption
Those gathered ruffles make me happy.  Can't wait to wear it to the school parties on Valentine's Day!

There are 3 other cute ideas (including tutorials) for Valentine's shirts over at Make It Love It and one is perfect for the little man in your life.  If you have a minute I recommend you take a peek.

Linking up to these great parties:

Finish it up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts

 

Smiles~Beth

5 comments:

Shawn said...

This is so cute, I love it!

Heidi Staples said...

Visiting through Crazy Mom Quilts...this is darling!!

Kelli said...

So very cute! You'll be the cutest Mom there. And also, love the new header...I may be slow, because I don't know how long you've had it, but I love it!

Susana Neiger said...

Really cute! Great way to dress up a regular T-shirt! So festive! Really nice job.

Mens Black Suits said...

That T-shirt is really cute. Love the design and color.