Sunday, October 31, 2010

A VERY BUSY WEEKEND!

Whew, what a busy weekend!  We had lots of fun but I am sure am glad it is over!  It started with the Halloween parties at school  on Friday.



On Saturday we collected canned goods for a local charity.


Afterwards we headed off to a Super Bowl football game for middle monster's tackle football team.  They didn't win but it was a great game and he was super excited about the trophy/plaque he received.  I am so proud of him.  Way to go BUCS!!!


 Saturday evening my middle monster celebrated his 8th birthday with his friends by having a sleepover.  Boy am I happy to only have 3 kiddos and not 8!  Actually, the boys were all very well behaved.  It probably helped that we kept them busy with lots of food, games and a movie.

Today, we hosted a Chiefs party for my family (wow, what a win!!!).  It was a great time spent with some of my favorite people and lots of good food :)  Tonight, we went trick-or-treating with the boys while my parents graciously handed out candy to the 167 trick-or-treaters that came to our house (thanks for the tally, Jamie!).   We were quite the group!


Needless to say, I am totally exhausted and ready for bed.  I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!!!

Smiles
~Beth

No comments: