Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Challenge

Amy from Amy's Creative Side has challenged her readers to pick one project to start/work on/complete in just one week.  She calls it the One Thing, One Week Challenge and I love the idea!  This is her fourth challenge. You can read more about it here.

I have played along in all of the challenges.  You can view my One Thing, One Week projects on flickr.  This time around I have committed myself to making my nephew's birthday monster shirt and to finishing the binding on the baby quilt I have been working on (yes, I know I was supposed to have it done over a week ago...oops!).  I am keeping my fingers crossed that I might be lucky enough to be the winner of all of those lovely Fandango fabric pieces.  Oh, how I love that Fandango fabric.  You can purchase your own, on sale, at Burgandy Buttons.

Are you going to challenge yourself this week?  If so, I would love to here about it.  And, be sure to go over to Amy's blog and check out what everyone else is up to.

Until next time, smiles...

No comments: