Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Winner!!

Yesterday I encouraged my facebook friends to "follow" me.  I was pleasantly surprised to reach my goal of 20 followers (actually 22!) in just a couple of hours.  Thank you!!!  As promised, I am giving something away to one of my faithful followers.  We wrote down all of your names and put them in a hat....

And the winner is....
my trusty name puller...isn't he cute?!

SHAWN!!! (in case you can't read that tiny piece of paper).  Congrats!  Oh, I bet you are wondering what you have won.  It's a fabric trash bag for you car!  Now you can just as tidy cool as your wife ;o).  Let me know in the comments if you have any fabric suggestions and I'll try to accomodate. 

Smiles...

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I commented last night but it didn't show up. I'm thinking super hero style....but seriously, can a week go by where the Dodd family doesn't do something awesome for the Harrel family? You guys rock.

bethanndodd said...

You got it!!