Friday, April 22, 2011

WHO WANTS A SUMMER TOTE?!

My boys were out of school today and I didn't have any of my "extra" kiddos.  It was the perfect day for lunch and a movie with just me and my boys.   I know they don't think much of it but it's days like these that really make me happy.  Ya know, the little things.  I think we should do it more often :)

Ok, ok, I know most of you are probably here for the giveaway I promised to post today.  Well, here it is...


A great summer tote you can take with you to the pool or beach (if you are so lucky!!)  Fill it with towels, water, snacks, sunscreen, whatever you want!

Tutorial by OCD: obessesive crafting disorder

I made it out of "pet screen" fabric and some quilting cotton from the Frolic line by Sandy Gervais for Moda.  Pet screen is a durable mesh-like fabric so it is perfect for wet towels and suits. 

Want THIS bag?  It can be yours.  All you have to do is:
1. Leave me a comment and tell me if you live by a beach (so lucky if you do!)
2. Become a follower of this blog, Sewing for Sanity.  Then leave me a comment telling me you did.  Already a follower?  Just leave a comment letting me know.
3. Blog, tweet or facebook about this giveaway & then come back and leave a comment with a link to your post.

Ok, that's 3 chances to win.  Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry AND include an e-mail or make sure it is on your profile.  No e-mail address means no entry :(

You have until 10:00 p.m. (central standard time) on Monday, April 25 to enter.  The winner will be announced on Tuesday.  I will let random.org do the honors.  Good luck!

*I linked up at Tatertots and Jello!

Smiles
~Beth

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am now a follower of your fabulous blog and I have invited my friend to check out your blog and your stupendous bag.

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Saw you at TT&J. I so wish I was somewhere near a beach. NOWHERE near a beach. Living in the middle of the continent no where near. But, I would love to visit ;).

Jessica said...

I'm already a follower!

Jessica said...

I WISH I lived near/at the beach! I love it there. I live about an hour away from the Jersey shore, so it's not bad - and no, it's not like "Jersey Shore." =P

Teresa said...

I live near the beach...one of the perks of my husband being in the Navy is that you're usually near the water!

Teresa said...

I follow your blog too!

Jamie said...

Adorable bag...as if it wouldn't be! You make such cute things and love the colors!
Perfect for going to the pool. Who needs the beach when you can have snow one week and 70's the next. Midwest weather is the best! :-)

Lisa said...

Pick me ! Pick me! :) If only I lived by the beach.....that is my dream....but it has not happened yet. I do live in the boat all summer long though and I would love this bag as my "boat bag" :). I love all your stuff and I am glad you are feeling better! Have a good EASTER!!

Anonymous said...

I love your bag! Nope, I wish I lived by the beach. I live one block from YOU! So, PICK ME!!!

Michelle Taylor

Sherry said...

I love your creativity Beth, no beaches here though. I'm due for a new bag from you hehe so pick me, pick me besty neighbor!!

Beth Ann said...

Does the beach at an old gravel quarry count as a Bach, because that is all I got!

Alex Davis said...

I live by swope park! That's about as beachy as it gets! I deserve the bag just for that! :)

Unknown said...

Nope no beach living for me but I'm going to the beach in June and reallllllllly need a cute bag to tote my goodies around in! You know I already love your work Beth ann:)

Allison said...

Hey there, Cuz! So Chicago isn't exactly a "beach" city but I do live about 2 blocks away from the shores of Lake Michigan and there ARE beaches along the lake front!

Unknown said...

do not live near a beach (wish we did). Another adorable creation by you. :)

Kelly (L.)

Tracy said...

Sadly, I'm land locked in ol' St. Lou - but the bag is way cute -- just became a follower tonight! Hope to see you in a few weeks!

Cedar Creek PTA said...

No beach. Already follower. Very cute bag.