Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MONSTER SHIRT {YEP, ANOTHER ONE!}

One of my nephews celebrated his 9th birthday recently.  When asked what he wanted he replied "Another monster shirt!!!".  It makes my heart smile to know the boys still enjoy something handmade by their Aunt Beth. 

I have to admit though, it's getting harder to come up with new monsters now that they are getting older.  Thankfully, I had some help from my oldest monster, Nathan.  He designed the monster and I brought it to life. 


I am happy to say that it was a hit!!  A big thanks to Nathan for helping me out!  I think he may be the new official monster designer ;)

You can see some of the other monster shirts I have made here, here, here, here, & here.

Hope your Wednesday is good to you!

Smiles~Beth

2 comments:

Autumn Halterman said...

I love the monster shirt Beth! Way to be creative Nathan! Wonder where he gets that??? I bet they just loved their shirt!!!

felicity said...

*I* want a monster shirt! It's awesome! Thanks for your kind words on my feature over at Amy's Creative Side! I love your blog's name - Sewing for Sanity. I so get that. Have a great day!