Monday, July 25, 2011

BLOGGERS' BLOCK~A~PALOOZA::LAST 4 BLOCKS

It's been 4 months since the Bloggers' Block~a~palooza wrapped up but I have just finally finished the last 4 blocks.   I really need to get better at finishing my works in progress before starting new ones.  I digress, here my blocks...

Block #13 was desinged by Tia Curtis from Camp Follower Bags & Quilts.


Block #14 was designed by Ryan Walsh over at I'm Just a Guy Who Quilts.


Block #15 was designed by Kerri Horsley at lovely little handmades.


Block #16 is my one of my favorites.  I love those little pinwheels!  I think that if I had a daughter I would make her an entire quilt out of them for her bed.  This block was designed by Vanessa Christenson from V and Co..

I started this quilt~a~long with the intention of giving the quilt to my Grandma Dee for her birthday in August.  Now you know why I am finally finishing it.  Let's hope I get it to her on time rather than making her wait 5 months like my other Grandma has been for her birthday quilt...yikes, that's a long time to wait!!  I promise, I really do have good intentions.  Good news is that I only have to handstitch the binding to the back :)

A BIG thanks to John from Quilt Dad for organizing this fun and fabulous quilt~a~long and also to all of the wonderful bloggers that took their time to create such beautiful blocks for us!  You can see the rest of my blocks here, here, and here

I would love to know how many projects you have in progress right now (it might me feel better about having so many of my own unfinished!).

Smiles
~Beth

No comments: