Thursday, July 14, 2011

BABY GIFT SET {BLANKET, HAT & BURP RAGS}

While in Iowa a couple of weekends ago we left a gift for baby Maggie.  Unfortunately we didn't get to meet her this time but we will be sure to make time during our next visit.  Hope she liked it!

Fabric is interlock knit by Michael Miller~Ta Dot.  Purchased at Fabric.com
Trim & name done in black ribbed knit.  Purchased at Joann's


I found tutorials for the blanket and the hat on Make It Love It

I forgot to snap a photo of the burp rags but here are the fabrics I used. 



You can see the ruffily edges on some of the ones I made before here.  I based the burp rags off of the ones by Homemade by Jill.  You can find her tutorial here.  I was lazy and just cut them in a rectangle shape, approximately 10"x 18".

Hope everyone is staying cool!  We are continuing to have 100+ weather here!!

Smiles
~Beth

No comments: